The Darden Group, LLC is an award winning construction management firm who not only specializes in managing projects, we also provide courses, keynote speaking, and we partner to achieve minority participation goals for subcontractors. Watch the video to learn more!
What comes with your course?
Printable and Downloadable
- 50-page interactive workbook
- Templates for cost management
- Templates for time management
- Outline of Project Management Agenda
- Interactive instruction on how to build a schedule
- How to write a schedule of values
- Step-by-step creation of a payment application
- Throughout the course you will have time to think about questions relating to past, present or future projects.
- Material Tracking Log
- Closeout documents
- Template for pre-functional, functional, and commissioning checklist
- Step-by-step specification analysis
- Step-by-step on how to read project documents and process for completion
- Personalized Certificate of Completion
Will I be able to ask questions?
Yes. Throughout the course, within each module, you are able to comment and ask questions. We will answer them as quickly as we can. We also have feedback and review questions after each module for you to rate the module.
How long will I have to access this course?
You will have access to this course for 90 days from the date you enroll in this course.
How long do I have to finish the course?
The beauty of this course is it is self-paced. You can start this course at any time after enrollment and finish any time before 90 days. Each module is a pre-requisite for the next module so please complete in order. At the completion of the course, you will receive a personalized certificate of completion.
Can I share the workbook?
No. We ask that each student enrolled in the course make one copy to assist you with your course and to help you with your current and future projects. Please contact us if you would like to order additional copies of the workbook. All course materials have copyright licenses.
Do you offer refunds?
If you have any questions about the course, the course content, the value of the course, or what you will gain from taking the course, please contact us.
We will be happy to answer all of your questions prior to enrollment in the course. Due to the access of all course material at the time of enrollment, we do not offer refunds.
I need technical support, who do I reach out to?
After enrollment, if you have any technical questions, please email us. Throughout the course, within each module you are able to comment and those comments will come directly to us. In addition, as a student, you are able to email us directly at any time.
Can I order a signed and spiral-bound copy of the workbook?
Yes. For a small fee, we can provide a signed copy of the workbook, spiral and bound. Please contact us for details.